HP DESIGNJET FAULT – Worn Drive Belt
System error 86:01 will normally appear when the main drive belt in the printer is worn or damaged. This issue is very common on the HP Designjet 500, 510 & 800 printer series. Once the belt starts to wear you will notice that the carriage movement becomes noisier during the printing process. Eventually the belt will split or disintegrate and will need replacing.
Once the belt has failed you will notice a lot of rubber debris inside the printer. During a belt replacement our Service Techs always clean all the debris & provide a full maintenance service to minimise any future issues.
- If you suspect the belt is worn on your printer, carefully open the main window and visually inspect the belt for wear. If you are unsure, take a photo & send it through to our tech department.
- HP Designjet Plotter Repairs
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Servicing
- Telephone diagnosis
- OEM Genuine HP Spare Parts
- Time & Materials Ad-Hoc HP Designjet Printer Repairs
DTech Support are conveniently located in the Midlands to provide a range of support services for HP Designjet & Latex Printers. If your HP Printer has a problem or fault then book one of our experienced technicians to visit your offices and get up & running in no time. Simply fill in the form below (or call 0330 0432135) & we will respond with a full quotation.
HP Designjet Printer – Repairs & Maintenance
Affected Printers: HP Designjet 500, 510, 800